For all you real estate developers, here is some Interesting info.
According to a recent study by The Golf Research Group—an independent provider of business information for the golf industry— a developer’s choice of golf course architect has enormous impact on the sales performance of real estate surrounding a golf course.
Large land developments that include golf sell at a 70% higher premium per square foot and sell twice as quickly as those without golf. But in its extensive study of 1,200 U.S. golf real estate projects over a ten-year period, The Golf Research Group also discovered that not all golf is created equal. The group’s report shows that the real estate value of golf projects averages $49 million. But when one of the top ten golf course architects is involved value rises to $90 million, an 84% increase.
And if that architect is Robert Trent Jones II (RTJ II), the value climbs even higher. The report states, “The Robert Trent Jones II name is the most valuable brand, delivering an average value per project of $114 million—a 232% premium over the average project—or again, to put it simply, the Robert Trent Jones II name adds an additional $65 million . . . Homes on Robert Trent Jones II courses showed the highest appreciation in value over the ten-year period, delivering a 356% gain.”
The Golf Research Group study also suggests that RTJ II’s recent work is among its best, stating, “Today the Robert Trent Jones II name is the most powerful brand in the business. It continues to gain power as a result of a recent series of masterworks such as Chambers Bay and The Patriot in the U.S.; Lübker Golf Resort and The Scandinavian in Europe; and Rainbow Hills and Sky Hill in Asia.”
FREE $10 GIFT CARD with $100 purchase. But don’t wait. Place gift card and items in cart for offer.
Top 10 reasons to invest in a property on a golf course
5 February 2007
Golf is no longer an exclusive sport for the wealthy, more and more people of all ages and backgrounds are taking up the game and they are not just content to play on their local course. Golf has gone truly international with world class courses springing up on every continent. A number of professional golfers such as Jack Nicklaus, Gary Player, Tiger Woods and Ian Woosnam have put their names to these courses and are developing a new type of golf resort, one with freehold property available to purchase. Here are ten reasons to invest in a golf property:
1. A good investment. The lifestyle factors are important when planning a property purchase however the financial aspects are key. The benefit of purchasing on a course is that the demand for golf property remains high, providing an exit from the market at any point. Buying a property off-plan will also usually result in significant capital gain by the time the course has opened.
2. Money earner. There is excellent holiday rental potential both in the domestic and foreign markets as the popularity of golf continues to grow. On some developments rental returns of up to 6% per annum are offered (for a set period of time after purchase).
3. Year-round use. Buy a property in a country such as Spain, Dubai, Florida or South Africa and not only will you be able to make the most of your property all year round but you would also have the option to rent it out 365 days a year.
4. Value for money. Compare average property prices in poperties off course, you can get so much more for your money if you buy on a Golf course, value of homes there ussualy go up.
5. Not just golf. If you love golf but your partner doesn't, never fear. There are plenty of other distractions to be found on site. Choose from tennis, football, volleyball, basketball, swimming, gym and beauty spa.
6. Family fun. Most golfing communities are very child-friendly. Look for courses and clubs which have children’s play areas and swimming pools. If you have very young children look for those places with an on site crèches to enable you to hit the holes without interruption!
7. Living on the green/community living. Enjoy the pleasure of community living, where everyone you meet will be fellow golfing fans and where you’ll always have something to talk about … golf!
8. Amenities. Most sites have their own bars and restaurants but some even have their own shops and cinemas so you never have to leave the grounds. Perfect for a hassle free break.
9. Different culture. Experience the sport you love in a completely different culture where you can enjoy the "vie difference"!
10. Retirement. Buy your golfing property to enjoy now as a second home with the thought that it could be somewhere to retire to when the time is right.
To View the Latest Golf Equipment @ Great Prices Click here !